Thursday, August 16, 2012

Umba!

I've been checking out other bloggers who use StitchFix to see what they have received and how they styled it. I love seeing what real people like to do with what they purchased from the site. I noticed that many of these ladies also subscribe to other monthly subscription boxes.

OTHER SUBSCRIPTION BOXES?!

One of my favorite things about Stitchfix is the surprise of what I get, so now I'm excited to find there are other sites that offer the same thing! Excited, and also a little worried about my poor bank account. I'm working with a teacher's salary here!

I looked through a ton of services and found that most offered beauty products. I do love a good lip gloss, but lotions and soaps are just not something that I can get THAT excited over.

What I did decide to join, however, is something called Umba Box. It is like a montly subscription to Etsy!!! They'll send you anything handmade for around $25 a month. Sometimes you'll get 1 large item, and sometimes they'll send 2 to 3 smaller items. Some of the products include stationary, jewelry, accessories, etc. I love Etsy, so I think I'll really love Umba Box! Plus, whatever I don't love, I can regift to teachers/coworkers!

Here's the link to sign up for an Umba Box of your own! If you use that link, you can get a 10% discount on your first month and I'll get a credit as well. As soon as I receive my first box, I'll share with you what I got!

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. All these subscriptions are tough on my wallet as well. I love Birchbox, Umba Box and Stitchfix. They are each so different and unique, and all are so much fun! Love your blog!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! I enjoy reading your blog as well. I agree, the boxes are so fun and if I factor in that I'd have to drive out of town to really go shopping, I'm not spending as much as I would on gas, eating lunch, etc.

      Delete